Anti-bullying Web Site
Early Years Branch
-The Early Years Branch provides funding resources and supports to programs that deliver services to families and children. This includes regulated child care, early intervention and early childhood education training.
- Independent study. The course work is marked by certified teachers who understand the special needs and circumstances of students who study at home.
Health Promoting Schools
- Part of Nova Scotia’s child and youth strategy, "Our Kids Are Worth It", Schools Plus helps to improve the delivery of programs and services for children, youth, and families.
- Assistive technology, special education, gifted/talent development, transportation, inclusion, dealing with medical conditions, guidance, code of conduct...
- Providing options for students with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Learning Disabilities (LD) to access education outside the framework of the public school system.
NS Virtual School
- provincial online learning platform for delivery of public school and correspondence courses (Distributed Learning), online extensions of school-based classes (Blended Learning), professional development and online meetings