Expérience culturelle 12 (EXC 12)
This program provides an opportunity for students participating in the Nova Scotia-Québec Student Exchange or the EXPLORE programs to acquire a high school French credit by successfully completing an independent study.
Expérience culturelle 12 (EXC 12) is a recognized Immersion, Integrated French or Core French credit valid towards a student’s High School Graduation Diploma.
Note: This credit is not awarded automatically following the completion of the program; the participating student must have previously registered for the credit and must complete several supplementary tasks while participating in the Student Exchange Program (Québec) or the Explore Program.
Application deadline: April 15th preceeding the student's participation in either the Nova Scotia-Québec Student Exchange or the EXPLORE Program.
Please refer to the following documents for more information:
- Student Expression of Interest (Formulaire D)
- Student Application (Formulaire E)
- General/Student Information
- Administrative Information
- EXC 12 Crédit via le Programme échange Nouvelle-Écosse/Québec
- EXC 12 Credit via the Nova Scotia/Québec Exchange Program
- EXC 12 Crédit via le Programme Explore
- EXC 12 Credit via the Explore Program
- Rubrique d'évaluation pour le Journal
- Rubrique d'évaluation pour le Portfolio
- Evaluation Rubric for Journal (work must be completed in French)
- Evaluation Rubric for Portfolio (work must be completed in French)