Registration Form for 2018-2019 school year
The Home Schooling Registration Form has been updated for 2018-2019.
- The form may be completed on your computer (Electronic) and signed using a digital signature by clicking on the small red arrow in the top left-hand side of the signature box and following the directions to create your personal digital signature.
- This form should be saved in your files under a new name and then sent as an attachment to email@example.com.
- If you wish to submit the form in ink, please print the form and complete the requisite lines.
- Don't forget to sign the form on page 1.
- The mailing address/fax number is provided at the bottom of the first page.
If you have any difficulty with the completion of the form, or you wish to have a copy of the form mailed to you, please contact us at 902-424-7616 or toll free at 1-866-873-1722. We would be pleased to answer your questions on any aspect of completing the registration process.
- For primary, a child must be five years of age on or before December 31 to be registered and a copy of the birth certificate must be included.
- To access information on obtaining a Nova Scotia birth certificate, visit the Access Nova Scotia (Vital Statistics > Birth) web site.
- If a child has never been previously registered for homeschooling or in a public school in Nova Scotia in any grade, a copy of the birth certificate must be included.
Student Progress Report Forms
Sample progress reports for an elementary level student are included for your reference.
Many parents prefer to use an anecdotal reporting format rather than using a form that does not allow for the detail of the program used. This form of reporting is acceptable.
If parents/guardians have questions regarding progress reporting, please contact our office.