University Entrance Scholarship
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Requirements (review the application form for full details):
- applicant must be an African Nova Scotian (Black) student
- available to African Nova Scotian (Black) students who have successfully completed Grade 12 in the Nova Scotia school system within the current year
- who have been accepted into, and will attend university in the academic year immediately following Grade 12.
In Addition, applicants must:
- have obtained an average of 75% or higher in five Grade 12 academic courses including the compulsory course of English 12 and any four others from the Nova Scotia school system (note that Approved Local Courses (ALC) will not be used in this calculation). *However exceptions to this include Advanced Placement Credits, IB Credits and Advanced Courses.
- have demonstrated leadership qualities through participation in community affairs, student activities or athletics
- be recommended by the high school principal, vice principal, guidance counsellor or African Nova Scotian Student Support Worker
|Programme de bourses pour les étudiants afro-néoécossais-admission à luniversité (2019)|
|University Entrance Scholarship (2019)|