Early Childhood Development Services
The primary objective of Early Childhood Development Services is to support the health and well-being of children and their families by supporting the development of programs, services, legislation and policy that enhance inclusive service options for children of all abilities and their families.
- development of legislation, regulations and standards for licensed child care facilities and family home day care agencies;
- administration of grant funding;
- program consultation for regulated child care programs;
- administration of Child Care Staff Classification Services;
- administration of Child Care Subsidy program.
- Child Care Staff Classification Services
- Child Care Subsidy Program
- Early Childhood Development Intervention Services