The Correspondence Study Program (CSP) enables individuals to complete a high school education.
It is self-directed, independent study allowing you to complete course work at home, on your own schedule.
- follow the same Nova Scotia curriculum as public schools and use authorized textbooks and approved resource materials.
- are developed and marked by teachers.
- are different from Home schooling.
- are available to students in school where courses may not be offered in your school or may conflict with your schedules (approval required).
- are available to anyone, from anywhere in the world.