Speech-Language Services

If your child is home schooled and is registered with the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, he/she may be eligible for speech-language services through the Nova Scotia Hearing and Speech Centres (NSHSC)

Please contact 902-492-8257 to make a referral to the Speech-Language Pathologist providing services to home schooled children at NSHSC.

Alternatively, you can contact any Nova Scotia Hearing and Speech Centre in your community and ask that a referral be forwarded to the Home School Service Speech-Language Pathologist on your behalf.