Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Latest guidance
Home Schooling Registration Form
- The form may be completed on your computer (Electronic) and signed using a digital signature by clicking on the small red arrow in the top left-hand side of the signature box and following the directions to create your personal digital signature.
- This form should be saved in your files under a new name and then sent as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to submit the form in ink, please print the form and complete the requisite lines.
- Don't forget to sign the form on page 1.
- The mailing address/fax number is provided at the bottom of the first page.
If you have any difficulty with the completion of the form, or you wish to have a copy of the form mailed to you, please contact us at 902-424-7616 or toll free at 1-866-873-1722. We would be pleased to answer your questions on any aspect of completing the registration process.
- For primary, a child must be five years of age on or before December 31 to be registered and a copy of the birth certificate must be included.
- To access information on obtaining a Nova Scotia birth certificate, visit the Access Nova Scotia (Vital Statistics > Birth) web site.
- If a child has never been previously registered for homeschooling or in a public school in Nova Scotia in any grade, a copy of the birth certificate must be included.
Student Progress Report Forms
Many parents prefer to use an anecdotal reporting format rather than using a form that does not allow for the detail of the program used. This form of reporting is acceptable.
If parents/guardians have questions regarding progress reporting, please contact our office.