Family Home Day Care Programs
Family home day care agencies are licensed under the authority of the Day Care Act and Regulations to approve, manage and monitor the care providers in their homes.
This is a voluntary program offered to in-home care providers to reduce their isolation, provide them with professional support and help them enhance their services.
The program is designed to provide healthy, safe and appropriate environments for young children being cared for in private homes.
Consult the following documents for more information:
- Family Home Day Care Quarterly Report-Infant Care Form (MS Word)
- Guide to Starting a Family Home Day Care Agency (PDF)
- Appendices to the Guide to Starting a Family Home Day Care Agency (MS Word)
- Family Home Day Care Program Terms and Conditions (MS Word)
- Family Home Day Care Program Budget Form (Excel)
- Family Home Day Care Program Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
To submit an application, or for more information, please contact the office in your area.