Educational Research and Partnerships

The Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, the regional centres for education (RCEs), and the Conseil scolaire acadien provincial (CSAP) value educational research.

Conducting educational research

Province wide guidelines have been developed to provide clear application requirements (for researchers) and consistent review processes (for EECD, RCEs, and the CSAP).

If you would like to conduct research in schools, regional centres/CSAP and/or EECD or would like to request provincial, regional or school level data please review the following guidelines and submit a completed application to the Department, regional centres for education and/or CSAP contacts listed in the application document. 

Research and Information Sharing Guidelines

Application for Approval of Research and Information Sharing Requests

Community partnership grants

Inter-University Research Network

Centre for Equity in Achievement and Well-Being
Educational Research and Partnerships


tel: 902.424.6466